Curriculum Vitae (CV)
PhD. Chemical Engineering, 2018, University of Manchester, UK
M.S. Postharvest Engineering, 2013, Universiti Putra Malaysia
B. E. Biological & Agricultural, 2009, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Agricultural Bio-process Engineering
- Post-harvest Engineering
- Biochemical production from agricultural waste
- Biosurfactant and Fermentation
- Member, FoodWasteNet Community
- Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) - 71293
- Institute of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) - 99970422
- Professional Member, Malaysian Society of Agricultural Engineers (MSAE)
- Member, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) - 1045329
1. Industry and Community Relation Coordinator for Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering UPM
2. Community member (Publishing) for National Agricultural And Food Engineering Convention (NAFEC) 2021
3. Executive Community for Malaysian Society of Agricultural & Food Engineers
4. Secretary 1, 5th International Conference of Agricultural & Food Engineering, UPM
5. Senior Lecturer, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering UPM
6. Secretary, XIIII SMART Farming Workshop: Smart technology for Paddy Cultivation-Malaysia Experience
7. Committee Member (Promotion), MSAE Convention 2019
8. Paper Reviewer, International Conference on Agricultural & Food Engineering 2018
9. Secretariat of Winner and Award Selection in International Conference on Agricultural & Food Engineering 2018
10. Final Year Project Coordinator, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, UPM
11. Engineering Accreditation Council (EAC) committee in department level
12. Tutor, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering UPM
|Project Title||Amount (RM)||Year||Source of Fund||Status|
|1. Rhamnolipids Biosurfactant Production From Waste Glycerine and its Potantial Application in Agricultural Industries (Co-researcher)||257550||2020||MESTECC||On Going|
|2. Production of Biosurfactant from palm fatty acid distillate (PFAD) via fermentation process (Principal investigator)||55,000||2019||IPM (UPM)||On Going|
|3. Determination of Kenaf (Hibiscus Cannabinus L.) Moisture Content Using Microwave Dielectric Properties Measurements (Co-Researcher)||13,500||2011-2012||RUGS (UPM)||Completed|
- Radzuan, M.N., Banat, I.M., Winterburn, J., 2018. Biorefining palm oil agricultural refinery waste for added value rhamnolipid production via fermentation. Ind. Crops Prod. 116, 64–72.
- Kiefer, J., Radzuan, M.N., Winterburn, J., 2017. Infrared spectroscopy for studying structure and aging effects in rhamnolipid biosurfactants. Appl. Sci. 7.
- Radzuan, M.N., Banat, I., Winterburn, J., 2016. Production and characterization of rhamnolipid using palm oil agricultural refinery waste. Bioresour. Technol. 225, 99–105.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production and characterization of rhamnolipids using palm oil refinery waste”, 2016, Post Graduate Research Conference, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “New Renewable Carbon Sources for Biosurfactant Production using Pseudomonas aeruginosa via Fermentation Process”, Foodwastenet Workshop: Adding value to food processing waste and by-products, 2015, Ashton University, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production of biosurfactant using by using glucose via fermentation processes”, 2015, Post Graduate Research Conference, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan, James Winterburn & Ibrahim Banat, “Comparison and Characterization of Different Carbon Sources for Biosurfactant Production Using Pseudomonas aeruginosa”, 2015, 3rd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology, Nice, France.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production of Biosurfactant by using Palm Oil Residue via Fermentation Process”, 2014, Post Graduate Research Conference, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production of biosurfactant using by Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 9027 using Palm Oil”, 2014, Biochemical Engineering Special Interest Group Young Researchers Meeting, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan, Khalina Abdan, Alyani Ismail and Rimfiel Janius, “Determination of Relationship between the Moisture Content and the Dielectric Properties in Kenaf Stem”, International Confernece on Agricultural and Food Engineering, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Gold Award for PicTL 2020 title “FYP Evaluation using Online System” by CADe UPM, November 2020
- Gold Award for Final Year Project title “Characterization and Application of Sophorolipid As A Bio-fungicide” by Faculty of Engineering, UPM, September 2020.
- Leverhulme Travel Bursary Awards by Society of Chemical Industry (SCI), Visit to School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Ulster, December 2014
|2018 to date||EMM3518 Computer Aided Engineering Drawing|
|2018 to date||EAB3011 Analysis and Design of Structure|