Curriculum Vitae (CV)
PhD. Chemical Engineering, 2018, University of Manchester, UK
M.S. Postharvest Engineering, 2013, Universiti Putra Malaysia
B. E. Biological & Agricultural, 2009, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Area of Interest
- Agricultural Bio-process Engineering
- Post-harvest Engineering
- Biochemical production from agricultural waste
- Biosurfactant and Fermentation
Professional Qualification/ Membership/ Affiliation
- Member, FoodWasteNet Community
- Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) - 71293
- Institute of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) - 99970422
- Professional Member, Malaysian Society of Agricultural Engineers (MSAE)
- Member, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) - 1045329
- Final Year Project Coordinator, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, UPM-July 2018 to date
- Engineering Accreditation Council committee in department level-January 2018 to date
- Tutor, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Engineering UPM-October 2009 to date
- Determination of Kenaf (Hibiscus Cannabinus L.) Moisture Content Using Microwave Dielectric Properties Measurements
- Amount: RM13 500
- Year: 2011-2012
- Source of fund: RUGS
- Status: Completed
- Radzuan, M.N., Banat, I.M., Winterburn, J., 2018. Biorefining palm oil agricultural refinery waste for added value rhamnolipid production via fermentation. Ind. Crops Prod. 116, 64–72.
- Kiefer, J., Radzuan, M.N., Winterburn, J., 2017. Infrared spectroscopy for studying structure and aging effects in rhamnolipid biosurfactants. Appl. Sci. 7.
- Radzuan, M.N., Banat, I., Winterburn, J., 2016. Production and characterization of rhamnolipid using palm oil agricultural refinery waste. Bioresour. Technol. 225, 99–105.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production and characterization of rhamnolipids using palm oil refinery waste”, 2016, Post Graduate Research Conference, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “New Renewable Carbon Sources for Biosurfactant Production using Pseudomonas aeruginosa via Fermentation Process”, Foodwastenet Workshop: Adding value to food processing waste and by-products, 2015, Ashton University, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production of biosurfactant using by using glucose via fermentation processes”, 2015, Post Graduate Research Conference, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan, James Winterburn & Ibrahim Banat, “Comparison and Characterization of Different Carbon Sources for Biosurfactant Production Using Pseudomonas aeruginosa”, 2015, 3rd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology, Nice, France.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production of Biosurfactant by using Palm Oil Residue via Fermentation Process”, 2014, Post Graduate Research Conference, The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan & James Winterburn, “Production of biosurfactant using by Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 9027 using Palm Oil”, 2014, Biochemical Engineering Special Interest Group Young Researchers Meeting, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Mohd Nazren Radzuan, Khalina Abdan, Alyani Ismail and Rimfiel Janius, “Determination of Relationship between the Moisture Content and the Dielectric Properties in Kenaf Stem”, International Confernece on Agricultural and Food Engineering, Selangor, Malaysia.